free hit counter En Route: strange feeling

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

strange feeling

well, i have been neglecting my blog for a long while, and i was looking at the stats..... and have found some distrubing results. it appears that someone visited my blog 15 different days in a one month period, despite the fact that i never update it. and the ip address traces to malaysia. what is even more disturbing is that the pages viewed were ones corresponding to my ex's.

what im looking for, who is doing this, and more importantly why.... i mean, if people like visiting my blog... fine, i dont care, but visiting it 36 times in a month, when i never update it... reading about what happened with my ex's... somethings going down.

whats more, is that there are only a few people that this could possibly be narrowed down to, and thier motives would make me very curious.

anyways, here's the stats

Referring Link No referring link
Host Name BRF-CE11-G2-0.tm.net.my
IP Address 219.93.174.110
Country Malaysia
Region Wilayah Persekutuan
City Kuala Lumpur
ISP Tmnet Telekom Malaysia
Returning Visits 36

IP Address 219.93.197.167
Country Malaysia
Region Selangor
City Subang Jaya
ISP Adsl-streamyx-tmnet
Returning Visits 43
(this one was last used on the second of march, and thus, i dont have complete records for.)

anyways, whoever you are... if you want to talk, i have no problem talking. im levelheaded, nice, funny, and dont mind forgiving people. (this is including when i get shot in the eye with a bb gun (you stoned son of a bitch)).

in other news, because of the recent upturn in interesting things that have been going on lately with... i may have a reason to update my blog, if people are willing to visit it. but this is pending i get my camera fixed.

and in relation to my eye. yes im fine, i had a traumatic hyphema. and getting shot in the eye has drivin me to speed things along with my plans, which go a little something like:

1. work
1 1/2. reading study materials
2. get money to get a strabismus surgery in korea in 3 months
3. go to se asia once again.
4. return
5. go to oregon state university
6. go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars
7. go for overseas exchange
8. try to enter an overseas teaching program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home