free hit counter En Route: Incommunicado

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Incommunicado

First off I would like to apologize for all of the unanswered e-mails that are sitting in my inbox. But the reason is that I'm fighting a bacterial infection at the moment. Not only a bacterial infection, but the same type that I had last year that kept me hospitalized for 2 weeks. But this one I've been battling for the past 5 days, and I haven’t had the energy to do all the things that I would like to do, or need to do. I think that I picked it up when I went to Kubah, and it rained heavily soaking everything we wore and owned, including my camera.

My camera is broken for the time being, it seems that the water had shorted something inside of it. More specifically the LCD doesn’t get any signal, but the backlighting works. So all I get is a solid white screen, but the camera takes pictures, I just can’t tell what I'm taking them of. Perhaps if any of you (dad specifically) has any idea how I could repair it, or how much it would cost (if not more than the camera) I would gladly appreciate it.

With that being said I finally uploaded some pictures from last week. So I everyone enjoys them until I have the opportunity to do some other fun stuff.


Kuching Waterfront


Kuching

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Liam said...

That sucks man. Take care of yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home