free hit counter En Route: division indecision

Thursday, November 02, 2006

division indecision

creeping thoughts, delusions of grandeur, all inching into my conciousness. There is only one girl, who i ever really felt at ease around. there is something about her, her calming demeanor, inquisitive nature, her gracefull soul, it puts me into a gracefull euphoria whenever i feel near. but it has never seemed as if fate willed us together, a moments thoughts conjure a sea of reasons that divide us. so, ive always admired from afar, occasionally calling her from afar whilst remembering that thou shalt not covet. but yet there was that moment, one where i closed my eyes and felt that she was close. there are times i wish we could swim to each other, but i fear that we would both drown. so, for now, i dream of what bridges could be built, if there were those who would build them. wondering if there is a day that i will meet the sieren from afar who tempts me, or with whom i tempt myself.