free hit counter En Route: The beginning of something new

Sunday, September 05, 2004

The beginning of something new

Well, as some of you may or may not know, I'm getting ready to take off here soon, and its just a matter of bringing everything together and tieing up loose ends. So for my travels, so everyone knows what I'm doing, I've created this blog. I plan to find a good way to post pictures up here, and ill try to update it AT LEAST once a week, if not more.

Now as for the pictures I bought a new camera. Its a Toshiba PDR M-700. You can see the auction I bought it at here the nice features I like is that it 1. Has a nice f2.8-f3.1 lens made by Canon 2. That it has a 2.5 inch LCD screen 3. The 10x zoom is always a nice thing to have. Also for the camera I bought a 256mb module of flash memory. Some Ni-Mh batteries, a charger and an international adapter to charge them with. Now all thats left is that i have to find some way to get all of these pictures onto the blog itself.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home